Terms & Conditions for Helicopter Booking:
1. Landing/Take-off Permissions for the helipads other than regular airfields along with the certified co-ordinates and special
permission for flower drops from the local authorities/district collector shall be arranged by the client at their own cost and
must be forwarded to us before 24 hours of the flying operation starts.
2. Fire tender, security, ambulance & sprinkling of water at the time of landing/take-off must be arranged by the client to avoid
dust for smooth landing otherwise pilot in command may refuse to land. In case of landing at helipads, proper arrangements for
crowd control should be ensured by the clients, failing which the captain can refuse landing/operation from the helipad.
3. In case the arrangement for overnight parking & security for our helicopter are found unsatisfactory then the helicopter will be
parked at the nearest airport for which the additional flying time including airport Charges will be charged extra.
4. In case the flying operation doesn’t mature from the point of origin due to bad weather, any special day restriction by
government, No Permissions for Landing / Take-off or any other reason, the amount will not be refundable.
5. Special Landing charges at helipads/airfields, airports will be charged extra.
6. Fuel transportation will be charged extra on actual basis.
7. PAX charges for flight handling at airports charged by AAI, DIAL, Indo-Thai or any other GHA shall be charged extra.
8. 18% GST will be charged extra on the amount (subject to changes time to time by the government).
9. Aircraft is subject to airworthiness, flying is subject to ATC permission, the flight will be operative subject to weather
conditions & satisfactory load & trim sheet and the final authority in this regards will be the captain of the helicopter.
10. In case of night halt, suitable boarding, lodging (4 & 5-star hotels) & local transportation shall be arranged by the client for
crew members or a sum of Rs. 25,000/- INR per night will be charged extra from the client. In case of any halt more than 3
hours, proper stay, local transportation, and refreshment & food arrangement for crew members.
11. 100% advance payment required in order to reserve the helicopter.
12. This is not a confirmation for the availability of our helicopter which will be reconfirmed only after the receipt of advance.
13. Flying time will be calculated from “Rotor-On” to “Rotor-Off” as per JLB.
14. Insurance coverage to passengers on board will be as per DGCA Rules.
15. During flower dropping, there should be strictly only flower petals will be provided by the client on their cost.
16. Any extra flying time discussed above will be charged extra for any reason.
17. All disputes are subject to Jaipur jurisdiction only.
18. Cancellation & Refund Policy:
(i)If the customer wishes to cancel their booking, then the customer will have to pay the following cancellation charges for the
blocked flying time amount.
– Up to 45 days before journey — 25% cancellation charges (75% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 30 days before journey — 50% cancellation charges (50% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 15 days before journey — 75% cancellation charges (25% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 07 days before journey — 100% cancellation charges(No Refund)
(ii) In case of any cancellation by our side due to technical reason than 100% of flying time amount will be refunded. The refund
will be processed within 30 to 60 days.
(iii) No amount will be refunded for other arrangements like government fees, helipad making, hotel stays booked, permission
fees, licensing fees, expenses already occurred, and any other.