Yatra starts from the capital of Uttarakhand, the queen of the hills, Dehradun. These four different pilgrim destinations, the CHARDHAM, situated in the magical Himalayas,joined by mysticism and spirituality, Beckon millions of visitors every year for a voyage into the unknown, for a flight towards the heavens, for a journey into the self…
The land of temples with plenty of sacred destinations, India is undoubtedly a paradise for the seekers of tranquility and spirituality. Out of these pilgrimages, Char Dham Yatra in the state of Uttarakhand, boasts of some of the most visited centers.
Our helicopter services have a wide variety of options for you to choose from and make your travel a luxurious and comfortable experience.
We specialize in helicopter services for CHARDHAM Yatra from Dehradun. Char Dham Yatra is pilgrim of four devotional Dham Yamnotri- Gangotri- Kedarnath and Badrinath. We make sure that passengers not only get luxurious helicopter ride but we also ensure that they would be having equally Quick, Comfortable and pleasing darshan at all temples along with the local sightseeing.
Day 1: Dehradun - Yamunotri – Gangotri
Early in the morning at 6 am you will depart from the Sahastradhara helipad for your destination of Kharsali helipad which is the nearest one to Yamunotri Dham. This will be 45 minutes of flying journey and also remember to reach the airport one hour prior to the scheduled date of departure to complete all the ground formalities.
From here you will be transferred to the main temple of Yamunotri via a Palki or a Doli ride which will be a journey of 6 kms (one side) and will take around 5 hours of journey.
After the Darshan you will be made to head back to your helipad in Kharsali and then head on for your next destination of Harsil helipad in Gangotri. Before Darshan at Gangotri Dham you will be checked in to your hotel here which is located at a distance of around 45 minutes to 1 hour of road journey from your hotel. Once you are done with your Darshan then you will be made to head back to your hotel here for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Harsil – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
You will be leaving for Kedarnath helipad early in the morning at 6 am and this will involve a flying journey of around 1 hour which means you will be reaching Kedarnath by 7 am. Keeping in accordance with the government regulations you will be dropped off at the helipad at either Sitapur / Sersi / Phata or anyone else depending on availability. From here a shuttle chopper will then transfer you to the Kedarnath helipad which is situated at a mere distance of just 500 metres from the temple.
Here you will be given some time to complete your VIP Darshan and then head back to the helipad near the temple and to the Guptkashi helipad.
From here you will board the flight heading for Badrinath. After a flying journey of around an hour you will depart at the Badrinath helipad which is located at a distance of just 1 km from the main temple. The ground staff will transfer you smoothly by car to the temple entrance.
After the completion of your VIP Darshan you shall make your way back to the helipad in Badrinath and then finally back to the Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. This will mark the end of your helicopter journey with us.
Special Maha Abhishek Puja Arrangements.
VIP Package & Darshan.
Pony service at Yumanotri ( Cant be adjusted with Palaki Services).
01 Night Accommodation at Kharsali in Yamunotri Resort.
Car service at Gangotri.
01 Night Accommodation at Harsil.
Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Puja Pass.
01 Night Accommodation at Phata in Kedar Heights Heli resort / Lal’s resort.
Car service at Badrinath with priority Puja Pass.
01 Night Accommodation on suggestive hotels at.
Daily buffet breakfast (Except day of arrival).
Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
Transportation with Service oriented driver and escort.
Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
All prevailing taxes.
- [email protected]% will be extra.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Royalty, Landing and parking charges applicable in Uttarakhand (As per UCADA order issued on 12th May, 2018).
Terms & Condition
Terms & Conditions:
1. Maximum 04 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
2. Total passenger weight will not be in the excess of 320 Kgs .
3. Maximum Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/Person.
4. Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
5. Excess volume baggage would not be allowed on Helicopter flight.
6. Price is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm in advance.Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Gangotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is upto 4 Star.
- Hotel can be changed with similar available options if any given hotel will sold out.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Aone Helicopters the right to postpone the timings of flying subject to weather conditions.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
(i)If the customer wishes to cancel their booking, then the customer will have to pay the following cancellation charges for the
blocked flying time amount.
– Up to 45 days before journey — 25% cancellation charges (75% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 30 days before journey — 50% cancellation charges (50% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 15 days before journey — 75% cancellation charges (25% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 07 days before journey — 100% cancellation charges(No Refund)
(ii) In case of any cancellation by our side due to technical reasons than 100% of the flying time amount will be refunded. The refund will be processed within 30 to 60 days.
(iii) No amount will be refunded for other arrangements like government fees, hotel stays booked, permission fees, licensing fees, expenses already occurred, and any other.
(iv)Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 20% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 15 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 15 days to the journey then the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION :
If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day . In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means, if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% amount.