We operate private aircrafts and helicopters for leisure & pilgrimage tours, business travel and corporate travel. Our helicopter services have a wide variety of options for you to choose from and make your travel a unique and comfortable experience. We specialize in helicopter services for DoDham Yatra from Dehradun.
We offer the most Reliable, Comfy and Safe helicopter trip for DoDham Yatra that goes above and beyond your expectations. We make sure that passengers not only get cozy helicopter ride but we also ensure that they would be having equally Quick, Comfortable and Pleasing darshans at all temples along with the local sightseeing.
DO DHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER (Same Day)
Yatra to commence from the capital of Uttarakhand, the queen of the hills, Dehradun. These Two different pilgrim destinations, Kedarnath ji and Badrinath
ji, situated in the magical Himalayas, joined by mysticism and spirituality, beckons millions of visitors every year for a voyage into the unknown, for a flight towards the heavens, for a journey into the self…
Same Day: Kedar Badri - Do Dham Charter for 5 Passengers
Start Time End Time Details
1130 1230 Shastradhara to Sersi and to Kedarnath by Helicopter
1230 1400 Kedarnath Ji Darshan
1400 1435 Sersi to Badrinath
1435 1500 Lunch
1500 1615 VIP Darshan at Badrinath Ji
1615 1715 Fly back to Sahastradhara
Kedar Badri - Do Dham Charter Itinerary
1145 AM Departure Sahastradhara helipad/Dehradun
1230 PM Arrival Kedarnath helipad
1430 PM Departure Kedar to Sirsi (After Darshan at Kedar)
After arrival, the passenger will directly go for Darshan. Temple is just 500 M away from helipad and takes 15 minutes to reach. Kedarnath temple, at a height of 3,583 m, on the shores of Mandakini river, a tributary of Ganga, is an impressive stone edifice of unknown date.
Among the twelve JyotirLingas of Bhagwan Shankara, the one at Kedarnath is located in the snow-covered area of the Himalayas. This JyotirLinga can be visited only for six months in a year.
1430 PM Departure Sirsi to Badrinath
1500 PM Arrival Badrinath Helipad
1645 PM Departure Badri to Sahastradhara (After Darshan at Badri)
After arrival, passengers will go to Hotel Sarovar Portico for Lunch which is close to the temple. The Badrinath Temple also is known as the Badrinarayan Temple, located in Uttarakhand's Badrinath town, is considered as the holiest among the char dhams. It is among the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Lord Vishnu, who is worshipped in this temple as Shri Badrinath.
- Helicopter trip From ex Dehrdaun
- VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji & Badrinath Ji
- Helicopter Shuttle to Kedarnath from Guptkashi
- Lunch at Sarovar Portico, Badrinath
Terms & Condition
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 100% of the charter amount.
4. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sectors.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
(i)If the customer wishes to cancel their booking, then the customer will have to pay the following cancellation charges for the
blocked flying time amount.
– Up to 45 days before journey — 25% cancellation charges (75% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 30 days before journey — 50% cancellation charges (50% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 15 days before journey — 75% cancellation charges (25% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 07 days before journey — 100% cancellation charges(No Refund)
(ii) In case of any cancellation by our side due to technical reasons than 100% of the flying time amount will be refunded. The refund will be processed within 30 to 60 days.
(iii) No amount will be refunded for other arrangements like government fees, hotel stays booked, permission fees, licensing fees, expenses already occurred, and any other.
(iv)Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 20% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 15 days before the journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 15 days to the journey then the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.