Situated at an elevation of over 10000 feet and perched on the Bander Poonch Peak yamunotri is the place of origin of the second most sacred river of India-Wherever Gangotri, the origin of the River Ganges and seat of the goddess Ganga.
We operate private aircrafts and helicopters for leisure & pilgrimage tours, business travel and corporate travel. Our helicopter services have a wide variety of options for you to choose from and make your travel a unique and comfortable experience. We specialize in helicopter services for DoDham Yatra from Dehradun. We offer the most Reliable, Comfy and Safe helicopter trip for DoDham Yatra that goes above and beyond your expectations.
We make sure that passengers not only get cozy helicopter ride but we also ensure that they would be having equally Quick, Comfortable and Pleasing darshans at all temples along with the local sightseeing.
DO DHAM YATRA
Yatra to commence from the capital of Uttarakhand, the queen of the hills, Dehradun. These Two different pilgrim destinations, Yamunotri and Gangotri, situated in the magical Himalayas, joined by mysticism and spirituality, beckon millions of visitors every year for a voyage into the unknown, for a flight towards the heavens, for a journey into the self…
“Your Gateway to the Moksha”
Do Dham Yatra Gangotari Yamunotari Same Day
0700 AM Departure Sahastradhara helipad / Dehradun
0730 AM Arrival Kharsali helipad
1330 PM Departure Kharsali to Harsil(After Darshan at Yamunotri)
Passengers are requested to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Vehicles are arranged for pick up. Our pilots and ground staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts.
Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by our ground staff, who will unload your baggage and carry it to your hotel. Hotel to temple is a 6 KMS trek and return journey will take approx. 5 hour 30 min. The trek will be travel by Palki for all the guests. Generally passengers will reach hotel by afternoon where lunch is arranged.
1400 PM Arrival at Harsil
1715 PM Departure from Harsil to Sahastradhara
Gangotri, the origin of River Ganga and the seat of goddess Ganga, is situated in Uttarakhand, it is 300 km from Dehradun and very close to the Indo-Tibetan border. Harsil is one of the most beautiful and picturesque valleys in Uttrakhand and also known as mini Switzerland.
Gangotri temple is approx 22 KMS from Harsil helipad and drive by car is approx. 50 mins. Our ground staff will assist passengers through out there stay at Harsil.
- Helicopter trip From ex Dehrdaun
- VIP Darshan at Yamunotri & Gangotri
- Lunch at Harsil, Gangotri
- Palki at Yamunotri and Cab at Harsil (Innova)
Terms & Condition
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 100% of the charter amount.
4. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sectors.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
(i)If the customer wishes to cancel their booking, then the customer will have to pay the following cancellation charges for the
blocked flying time amount.
– Up to 45 days before journey — 25% cancellation charges (75% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 30 days before journey — 50% cancellation charges (50% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 15 days before journey — 75% cancellation charges (25% of flying time amount will be refunded)
– Up to 07 days before journey — 100% cancellation charges(No Refund)
(ii) In case of any cancellation by our side due to technical reasons than 100% of the flying time amount will be refunded. The refund will be processed within 30 to 60 days.
(iii) No amount will be refunded for other arrangements like government fees, hotel stays booked, permission fees, licensing fees, expenses already occurred, and any other.
(iv)Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 20% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 15 days before the journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 15 days to the journey then the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.